Front Door Supervisor - USA
Front Door Supervisor is a junior leadership role responsible for overseeing the operations of the host station and the hosts/hostesses employed at this station. The front door team is the first impression our guests encounter as they enter our building and the Front Door Supervisor must ensure this first impression is outstanding, in all circumtances.
- Train and lead by example.
- Greet guests and provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain constant awareness of guest transitions and tables coming available.
- Resolving guest concerns and keeping the atmosphere of the front door a welcoming environment at all times.
- Other duties as needed by direct supervisor.
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous host/hostess experience and strong knowledge of front door operations.
- Natural aptitude for logistics.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency but appear calm and collected at all times.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to problem solve.
|Department||Front of House Supervisor, Front of House Supervisor|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|