Bartender - Deerfoot Meadows - Calgary, AB
- To provide our guests and servers with beverages in an efficient and consistent manner, while maintaining a positive and cooperative attitude.
- This role varies depending on the level of business. When not busy, Bartenders will serve both food and beverages in the lounge in addition to providing beverages for servers.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of all beverages featured in our menus.
- General knowledge of standard cocktails and highballs.
- Provide full food and beverage service to guests seated at the bar.
- Prepare beverages promptly and accurately for servers and guests.
- Maintain cleanliness behind the bar.
- Any other duties as requested by managers and supervisors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous serving experience at a highly competent level required.
- Highly organized.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- Complete technical bartender knowledge.
- Ability to assert authority and make sound judgments with confidence.
- Cost Control Skills.
- Cash Handling Skills
|Location(s)||Deerfoot Meadows - Calgary, AB|
|Career level||Entry Level|